About Our Garlic Biltong
We want to say that garlic’s positive effect on our immune system was our reason for coming up with this recipe. Unfortunately, it’s not. Instead, it was the demand from our clients who wanted an aromatic garlic experience. We just had to oblige.
The classic herbs and spices rubbed into our highest-quality beef before its four-day air-curing process are pungent, robust, spicy and sharp. They ensure that our premium biltong retains that gratifying garlic taste.
Just make sure you don’t eat it alone!
Remember, our Biltong is:
- High In Protein (53g per 100g)
- Low In Carbs (<1g per 100g)
- Low In Fat (<1g per 100g)
- Low In Sugar (<1g per 100g)
- Perfect For Diet Snacking (Paleo & Keto Friendly)
- Kid’s Lunch Box Favourite
- Protein Source For All Athletes (Post Training